In November Ukrainian soybean exports revived and their monthly total hit a record high. 537.6 KMT of soybeans were exported in November, or almost three times as much as in October (192.1 KMT) and up by more than 20% YoY (445.2 KMT). Export statistics for MY 2016/2017 (September-November) also beats records: shipments to foreign markets…Details
Thank you for your attention to the Business World Magazine (Ukraine)
Business World Magazine (Ukraine) is the informational portal.
BWM (Ukraine) informs on doing business in various countries, with special attention paid to Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Azerbaijan and other ex-USSR countries, their business relations, investments and innovations.
The magazine reaches financial, consulting, business development, marketing, executive, sales, public/investor relations, information center/library, competitive intelligence, research and development, information systems/it, strategic planning, technology/engineering, operations/facilities management, legal, manufacturing, human resources. Our information is also available at Dow Jones Factiva, Lexis-Nexis и EMIS
We don’t sell nor buy goods, we just provide information for those who do.
If you want to buy or sell any goods in Ukraine, Russia, CIS, place your offer here – https://smiraponitke.com/trade-board. It is FREE.
Or you can
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) is providing a loan of up to EUR 8 million to Kremenchuk municipal trolleybus company (KTU) for the acquisition of 50 new low-deck trolleybuses, including spare parts and maintenance tools, as well as the workshop maintenance and diagnostic equipment for the new fleet, the press service of…Details
In 2016 agricultural commodities production in Ukraine will increase by 3%, the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine declared. In the current year Ukraine will face a record grain harvest of 64.2 million tons, so the Ministry forecasts a positive dynamics in the plant growing industry at the level of 6%. At the…Details
The commercial court in Odessa region has declared public joint-stock company Odessa combined heat and power plant (CHPP) bankrupt and launched a liquidation procedure for the period of 12 months. The company reported in the information disclosure system of the National Commission for Securities and the Stock Market on Tuesday that the court made the…Details
On December 8-15, CBOT corn prices strengthened by 0.8%. Last week US corn export prices (January delivery) strengthened by $2/MT, while Argentinean and Ukrainian corn supply prices remained unchanged. Ethanol market still supported CBOT prices, particularly the data on record ethanol exports in October, as well as high US corn contracting pace, which exceeded market…Details
Bunge Company intends to increase its presence in Turkey’s vegoils market, having bought shares of the producing company called Ana Gida Ihtiyac Maddeleri ve Sanayi Ticaret. 55.25% of the shares will be bought out from Ana Gida, and the remainder – 44.75% – from Seef Foods. As of today, Ana Gida owns the Komili trademark,…Details
In January-November the average selling prices of agricultural enterprises for agrarian products increased by 9.3% YoY, the press-service of the State Statistics Service of Ukraine declared. In particular, in the reporting period the average prices for plant growing commodities grew by 19.2%, and the prices for livestock commodities – by 0.7%. In November the average…Details