More in Russian


Place your advertisement here
Dear Sirs !

Thank you for your attention to the Business World Magazine (Ukraine)

Business World Magazine (Ukraine)

Business World Magazine (Ukraine)

Business World Magazine (Ukraine) is the informational portal.

BWM (Ukraine) informs on doing business in various countries, with special attention paid to Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Azerbaijan and other ex-USSR countries, their business relations, investments and innovations.

The magazine reaches financial, consulting, business development, marketing, executive, sales, public/investor relations, information center/library, competitive intelligence, research and development, information systems/it, strategic planning, technology/engineering, operations/facilities management, legal, manufacturing, human resources. Our information is also available at Dow Jones FactivaLexis-Nexis и EMIS

We don’t sell nor buy goods, we just provide information for those who do.
If you want to buy or sell any goods in Ukraine, Russia, CIS, place your offer here – It is FREE.

Or you can

Belarus: retail sales down in January-August 2016

Belarus’ retail turnover, including the public catering sector, went down by 2.9% YoY in January-August to 23.715 billion Belarusian rubles ($12.146 billion) in comparable prices, an official with the National Statistics Committee (Belstat) reported. Trade organizations accounted for 85.2%, and individual entrepreneurs and newly formed unitary companies accounted for the rest (14.8%). The trade turnover…


Ukraine: farmers have no money for sowing

Winter crops sowing has begun in Ukraine. Agricultural enterprises plan to seed winter crops on 8098 thousand ha, including 7374 thousand ha with grain crops. Thus, sowing plans are very similar to last year’s in almost all parameters. The question, whether farmers will realize their intention, is open. UkrAgroConsult believes that one of the important…


Ukraine: winter crops sowing delayed

Productive precipitations were absent in the major part of the country. Only in Volyn, Ivano-Frankovsk and Lvov regions their quantity varied from 17% to 64% of the 10-day norm (3-16 mm), in Transcarpathia region – 159% (35 mm). As a consequence of high temperatures and lack of rains, conditions for soil moisture accumulation were close…