Belarus’ proceeds from exports of petroleum products to Poland grew 3.36 times YoY in January-July to $129 million, a source in the profile ministry reported. Belarus exported 367,216 tons of petroleum products to Poland in January-July, up 5.43 times YoY. Belarus exported 151,080 tons of petroleum products to Poland in 2015 (up 2.57 times YoY)…Details
Thank you for your attention to the Business World Magazine (Ukraine)
Business World Magazine (Ukraine) is the informational portal.
BWM (Ukraine) informs on doing business in various countries, with special attention paid to Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Azerbaijan and other ex-USSR countries, their business relations, investments and innovations.
The magazine reaches financial, consulting, business development, marketing, executive, sales, public/investor relations, information center/library, competitive intelligence, research and development, information systems/it, strategic planning, technology/engineering, operations/facilities management, legal, manufacturing, human resources. Our information is also available at Dow Jones Factiva, Lexis-Nexis и EMIS
We don’t sell nor buy goods, we just provide information for those who do.
If you want to buy or sell any goods in Ukraine, Russia, CIS, place your offer here – https://smiraponitke.com/trade-board. It is FREE.
Or you can
Energy systems of Belarus and Ukraine on October 1, are due to change over to the practice of keeping hourly records of electric power exchange, Belarus’ energy industries concern Belenergo said in a release. Energy authorities of Belarus and Ukraine earlier signed a corresponding agreement, Belenergo explained. In 2016 Belarus plans to import electric energy…Details
Belarus’ retail turnover, including the public catering sector, went down by 2.9% YoY in January-August to 23.715 billion Belarusian rubles ($12.146 billion) in comparable prices, an official with the National Statistics Committee (Belstat) reported. Trade organizations accounted for 85.2%, and individual entrepreneurs and newly formed unitary companies accounted for the rest (14.8%). The trade turnover…Details
This year agro meteorological conditions were favorable for the formation of high corn crop in the major part of Belarus. Warm weather and sufficient soil moisture stocks were beneficial for vegetation mass increase, which progressed faster than last year. In the South-Eastern part of Belarus, where rainfall deficit was observed during the long period, lack…Details
The direct flights can be established between Indonesia and Azerbaijan just like the ones, which are made between Indonesia and Turkey, Husnan Bey Fananie, Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of Indonesia to the Republic of Azerbaijan, said. Fananie made remarks at the meeting with a delegation of Caspian Energy headed by Natalya Aliyeva, president and editor-in-chief…Details
In the first 10 days of September agrarian market was shocked with the information that Egypt would refuse imports of Ukrainian wheat. The news had evoked such a massive outcry that not only traders and analytical agencies were provoked to react, but official bodies as well. The news that Russia and Ukraine were enrolled on…Details
Winter crops sowing has begun in Ukraine. Agricultural enterprises plan to seed winter crops on 8098 thousand ha, including 7374 thousand ha with grain crops. Thus, sowing plans are very similar to last year’s in almost all parameters. The question, whether farmers will realize their intention, is open. UkrAgroConsult believes that one of the important…Details