AutoKrAZ maintains production level achieved in the beginning of the second half year.
Kremenchug Automobile Plant produced 75 vehicles in this July, the same amount as in June. Chassis cabs amount for 51% of the total output, platform trucks – for 44%, and truck tractors for 5%. 63% of vehicles have been built for sales in the domestic market, while the rest accounting for 37% for export sales. Other products except for vehicles were produced in July: 8 trailers (17 from the beginning of the year, up by 21% YoY). The company produced 4,6 million UAH worth of spare parts, the output increased to 22,3 million UAH since the start of the year (up by 18,2% YoY). AutoKrAZ produced 3 million UAH worth of castings, the output since the beginning of the year exceeded 145 million UAH and achieved the previous year’s level.
The company manufactured over 101 million UAH worth of products in July.
An important result achieved for 7 months period of this year is a completion of obligations under public defense contract. In compliance with the agreement between AutoKrAZ and the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine various models of 4×4 and 6×6 special vehicles, trailers and semi-trailers have been supplied to customer within an agreed timeframe.
Timely execution of public defense contract was possible due to concerted team efforts of all the strategic partners of AutoKrAZ: Poltava Brake Components Plant and Kamenets-Podolskautoagregat, Tokmak Press-Forging Plant, Mariupol Radiator Plant, Kherson Steering Wheel Plant and Ukrainian suppliers of components and manufacturers of special superstructures. (AutoKrAZ/Business World Magazine)